Wildlife tour to a canal named Klong Sung Nae in Takua Pa, snakes, birds, fish, monkeys. Canoe through the beautiful forests, a local guide will do the rowing so you have both hands free to take amazing photos.
*Min 2 Adults*
Every Day: 08:30-16:00
Every Day at 8-8:30am
Scheduled Pickups at the resort or guesthouse you are staying at.
Details & Itinerary
What You Should Bring
- Beach towel
- Sun Hat
- Swimwear – Everyone gets wet.
- Camera and water proof bag to cover
- Small Purse for Cash
- Mosquito Repellent
- 08:30 – Start picking up from the hotels in Khao Lak Area.
- Visit the morning market in Takua Pa.
- Sightseeing and canoeing in mangrove and rainforest at Klong Sung Nea.
- Lunch – Thai Set Menu.
- Visiting the bridge view point close to Takua Pa old town.
- Visiting Kong Ka temple and sightseeing in Takua Pa old town.
- Visit Chinese Shrine.
- Swimming and relaxing at Sai Rung Waterfall.
- 16:00 – Arrive back to your Khao Lak hotel.
What is Included?
National park and temple fees paid for and Travel Accident insurance also included.
Local Tour Guide
You will be accompanied by local tour guides who speak English.
Local Canoe Handlers
Very competent Canoe Handlers row the canoes safely on the canal and river, through mangrove and rainforest. They also have great knowledge of where to spot the wildlife.
What to Expect
A great day out, out of the ordinary, lots of activities with many photo opportunities. Everyone learns something new on these trips.
*If you want to go on this tour Tomorrow, please book before 15:00 today.